hi, welcome to my blog! here is where i write about junk and throw them out for the world to see.
🙋 who am i?
call me Ivysaur, at least that's what everyone refers to me as. it's Michael, but Ivy should be just fine. i'm a junior high student following the IGCSE curriculum in Indonesia, which is probably why my wallet has a hole in it.
🧑💻 currently doing
- 🖋️ developing ideas in notesnook (very secret ideas!!11!)
- 💀 rotting away doing nothing in java (i was forced here by the way. oh, and not java as in the programming language)
by the way you can check out the status button under this page to open my status.cafe, where i will probably be talking about what on earth i'm doing, or look at my mastodon
🍵 where's my cuppa?
since you're here, you may take a gander at my posts, or at the older ones. if you're interested in talking to me (probably not), take it to whoami. or you could just leave and read better blogs than mine.
if you do want to stay, but can't be looking at my blog all the time (it's the best bit though..), you could subscribe to my RSS feed with a reader like Thunderbird (hey, you have a good excuse to try their beta!) or Vivaldi. i'm thinking of this email newsletter thing, but we'll see.
i just realised that i pretty much just made a duplicate of my nav bar
yes, i have a newsletter now, called Ivy's Garden-In-A-Box! as a subscriber of my wonderful (apply sarcasm) newsletter, you will get: a refresher on posts on this blog for the past week (if any), some more of my thoughts, possibly a notesnook monograph with developing (not as in programming) ideas (which will probably not make any sense whatsoever) and some links i've found interesting. and for now, you will get some of my (but not) prized ai generated images of ivysaur (they look stupid.)
i have a longer bi-weekly version of the newsletter, which you can sign up for one US dollar a month :) more rants, more links. want in? bad idea but thanks!
(nintendo please don't sue me please you don't even care about ivysaur it's all about charizard ain't it)
❕ blog updates
- 15th of June: As if not obvious, I've created a new newsletter. Read home page for details.
- 13th of June: Changed font to M PLUS 1 Code. Poured fresh paint (now using Gruvbox Material, mix, medium contrast). Added emoji everywhere (Noto Emoji, not Noto Colour Emoji). Trimmed homepage contents. Added status.cafe button. Added a new manual posts page. Real posts page moved to 🗃️ archive.
- fonts: using m plus 1 code.
- colors: using the wonderful gruvbox material (the mix medium edition) color palette. one colour borrowed from its light palette.
- blogging platform: see footer.